Email for Life Request
Loras College is pleased to announce E-mail for Life! As a Loras alumnus, you are now able to have an alumni.loras.edu e-mail account. This is a great way to stay connected to all your Duhawk friends, as well as stay updated on the latest College happenings.
If you would like to establish an E-mail for Life account, please click here.
It will take up to two business days for your account to be created. After you recieve your log-in information you can click here to set up your email account.
Are you a Graduate of The Class of 2007 - Present?
If you graduated between 2007 and now, simply follow the steps below.
1. Click here to begin!
2. Sign in with firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Underneath Verify Your Password, you will want to enter your temporary password sent from Loras Help Desk.
4. Enter a new password that is at least 6 digits long and confirm it.
5. Next fill out the challenge question and answer. This will be used in the event that you have forgotten your username and/or password.
6. The Add An Alternate E-mail Address section is optional, but you will want to provide it because this is where Microsoft will send your username and password if you have forgotten it.
7. Underneath Your Information, fill out the Country, State, Zip Code and Birth Year.
8. Read the Privacy Statement and click the "I Accept" button.
9. Click the "Sign Into Windows Live" button.
10. Sign into Windows Live with the username and password that you setup in steps 2-8.
11. You will be asked to type in some characters that are displayed, simply to confirm that you are not a spammer, and then click continue.
12. Finally, it will create you a mailbox.